So unfortunately dust and I aren't able to go to our, especially my, dear friends wedding in Moose Jaw, SK. She was my most wonderful roommate in college and well, now she's uniting with a great man. I have annoyed her many times already about my reoccuring thoughts of us not being there, what she must be going through and just reliving my own experiences with having a wedding and wishing i was there. So I don't want to say much more as we have a video to them, a small note and many thoughts already on the blog but just thought i'd put a really cute picture of the two - and you better all be thinking about them if you aren't at the wedding this weekend. Cause they are super cool people!!!
Thursday, March 1, 2007
March 1 - 3 days
Posted by
dustin and cherry
at
4:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment