Friday, March 23, 2007

Monday - 4:30 pm, hometime

So we're coming home - we finally completed our shopping list of gifts and are cleaning up, eating our last meals with our friends here and making the most of your last 3 days. We actually decided to rent scooters and 'scoot' around agadir for a day - it was quite exciting going double on a little tiny machine and driving down to the ocean. Its quite crazy - but we are so excited to get home, to see friends and family, to re-open our wedding gifts and make a bit of a home for us in Winnipeg. We will see you all at home!!!!!

2 comments:

jrae05 said...

these pictures are gold :)

Juanita Lise Tuntland said...

O sweet you scooted around! How fun! I have such great memories of Aaron and I scooting around in Taiwan! I am glad you are having a fun time during your last couple of days there! O how time flies! Well, I went to see you when you get back you know! Come visit us at your other home. Love Juanita