So you know how sometimes you think you're good at something and you aren't, so you want to practice and get better at it... yeah, it's not worth it... That's the case with me and driving standard or manual for all those euros. I love driving standard - I would love to buy a car that only drives standard ---- but not in Hawaii or any place hilly...not too good on those hills. Turns out that if you are from a flat place, you aren't so good at hills...and practicing - possible but not with certain cars, eh...or with traffic...yeah...I didn't even try. We're house-sitting and their driveway is a bit at a slant - towards the house so backing out is a bit of a drag - not when it's empty of course but it's not, there's two other cars in the driveway. Anyways, I nudged the hitch of the truck in front of me and from then on I decided that backing out of the driveway would only work if the truck is on the street...and then the big hill getting onto the main highway...yeah, not for me..dustin can drive. It's a bit of a 'getting over yourself' thing...but I'm ok. I can drive home cause it's all downhill but uphill - yeah, not so much! I'll practice on those 'hill' in manitoba before i bang up someone else's car....ha!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
hawaii and car racing...yes, i'm going to blame it on the kind of car...
Posted by
dustin and cherry
at
7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment