Monday, April 27, 2009

News anyone?

Ok so heard a couple crazy things on the news lately (we haven't really listened to the news because we didn't have a tv until NOW):

Anyways, heard that some japanese tourists were driving to kona from the airport and tried to do a u-turn, it may have been a one lane highway, and a group of motorcyclists got hit ... he was turning and didn't see the cyclists coming towards him...yeah, he killed one and a bunch were in the hospital...sad.  It's just crazy because we've been talking about some of the international students, going through some sort of drivers test, because the transportation dep. has had to revoke them driving campus vehicles because they don't know the road rules.  So yeah, just have been thinking about that, some students have been getting scooters too and a korean family got a van for the rest of the quarter...pray for their safety.
Next thing - that gay marriages got official in Des Moines, Iowa....wow, its really getting everywhere.  Which reminds me of Obama which I didn't know-that he agrees with partial birth abortion and this process is totally disgusting....whenever I think about it, I totally want to throw up.  I don't want to write out what happens, but if you really are curious or perhaps you know already what that means, he's a clear process ---  http://www.nrlc.org/ABORTION/pba/diagram.html
I don't know where I stand on politics in general not to mention Barak Obama but this is horrible.  I'm not saying this to sway or put anyone down that voted for him or whatever but gosh.
The other thing is that there was the biggest crash in awhile at Telladega...the big race track...I don't really know about the race but I know the movie!!
Oh and don't eat alfalfa sprouts - there is some sort of problem with them in quite a few states in the US...not found in Hawaii yet....but beware!

No comments: