So we're cramming, quite literally, our things into our bags that we brought with us. Unfortunately, we don't have enough room and have to now go shopping for a, hopefully, cheap luggage bag that will hold 50 lbs worth of junk - that we of course, treasure. Right now we have 2 bags each but the one was my carry-on on the way here so its smaller and only holds about 30 lbs...we really need the extra 20 lbs of space.
Anyways, a bit of frustration has set in - we of course would love to shop more and take more things home and are finding it hard to even fit things for other people, in our bags...gosh, why is there such a fee for extra bags at the airport...
So yeah, that's what we are busy doing...on a better note, yesterday, I worked and earned some cash cleaning hotel rooms after renovation. I'm hoping that they'll call me up for one more day before we leave because its a pretty good wage even if the work is super monotonous. I'm thinking that this will pay for some extra things that we want to bring home and possibly for a new luggage bag...gosh, they're expensive.
So, we're coming home on the 30th --- in just a few days - I think our flight gets in at 12:09 on United 6755...if anyone wants to surprise us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment