Friday, December 22, 2006

countdown to the beginning

So we are married and loving it. Now, though we must continue on, on to morocco for three months. We are franticly packing and trying to get everything in order. I am not going to lie we are both a little nervous but excited as well. For Cherry it is her first time teaching in this kind of setting so pray for her that she will be as prepared as she can. And me well I hope that I can get in and just make relationships with some of the skateboarders and the other people out there. It's gonna be a ride, thats for sure but we just need to get out there and it'll all flow from there. We are heading out on december 26th at 5:20pm if anyone wants to see us off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited about this blog guys. I think I might even check it every second of every day for the next three months. Ok maybe just once a day! SJP

Bryan said...

Great idea with the blog you guys. I've added your web feed to Google Reader and will definitely be keeping you in my thoughts as you head out there. Dustin, I'm sure you will get some great opportunities out there with the skateboarders and others you run into, and Cherry - you're going to do a great job with the teaching. Hope you guys are better at keeping your blog updated than me!