So July 27th has passed by and life is at ease once again. That day is my birthday for all that didn't know and well sometimes its more of a drag then a great uplifting 'one more year has passed' kind of day. So with all the talk before that event my stomach started to get a little uneasy but thankfully this year of all years I have Dust right by my side loving me and wishing my a happy birthday every three seconds. I will admit, once the day arrived i got a little frustrated and just wanted to get out of my own skin but we headed to Grand Beach to fry that skin right off my body and i became a lot less unsettled. I think the key was that i kinda forgot that it was my birthday and i just lived as if it were another day that we got together and we were spending it together having a great time. So i was just so thankful that by the time the evening rolled around i could semi accept that this day people might be focused on me a little more than normal and its ok! So we went out to eat with the fams and boyes and well it was great - we had some starbucks to end the night and that was it. I am pretty proud of what my devoted fans got me so here's a little lineup:
dust got me-a necklace and earrings which are so beautiful
Boyes got me these great shoes that unfortunately may not fit but are awfully cute and will be once they do fit
And my ma and pa got me a great card -have to show it off and some much needed kitchen storage containers and last but not least - money for Ten Thousand Villages -the greatest place ever!(card is from there too)
So even though the day may have started out like this :
it ended up with great laughs and much fun and well, a whole lot of burnt skin!! Thank God for another year to grow, to learn and to show his love to others!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
the dreaded day....or not
Posted by
dustin and cherry
at
5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy un-birthday to you. You share with my friend susan, and my mother. I didn't know you didn't like your bday, but I will stop talking it now!
I like the looks of your apartment! Cozy and fun! Green plants are very good. I have to read now.
your place looks an awful lot like my sisters old house I used to live in. amazing. dustin had dinner there one night.
Post a Comment