So this is an update on our next little phase. Dust and I are heading to the University of the Nations in Kona, Hawaii. Yes, it will be great weather and we will be missing the coldness of Manitoba but that is not the reason that we are going. We are going so that Dustin can take the School of Photography. It's the first part of a two part school but the second part of the school is the following year starting in June. So for now we are thinking about the first part - January 09 to June 09. I will be teaching English at the University but it will all be volunteer as it's all still through YWAM. So we are really hoping that whomever continues to read this blog will pray for us as we get everything together, pack up our little apartment and attempt to save the last couple dollars for our trip. We are really needing a few things yet - especially for Dustin as he is required to have some extra photo equipment so please do pray that those things are found in time and that we have the support behind us to go through with this adventure to the fullest capability. If you want to comment on the blog that would be great - just so we know who is checking this and who isn't. I know that we haven't been the most reliable updaters so we don't expect much. Thank you guys though for being curious and keeping a little updated on our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to hear from you two - Dustin & Cherry! Wonderful that you are going to Kona - that's where we did our Crossroads in 1985. You will love it.
Our school is really beginning to stand on its own two feet - and its birth was largely due to your efforts!
We miss you and wish you were headed this way again - maybe someday!
Blessings, Ann & Jim
well, I THOUGHT I was subscribed to your blog on google reader. I will be now. So I guess that makes 2 people :)
Post a Comment