So the beach - it was hot...we got there and it was beautiful. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of the rocky beach area which was quite cool but perhaps we will go there again because it had a great beach area. Usually the beaches here - well the two that I have been to don't have the lovely sandy entry - usually its rocky and not great on barefeet but this one was just like grand beach - the water was also quite calm. Anyways, we may go there again because of these reasons. We had some amazing fried chicken, it was better than KFC, as well as potato salad, fruit, beans - dad's favorite kind, and sweet rolls. Then we played a water balloon game and swam a ton. Turns out koreans think its hilarious to dunk people so that was the afternoon. Anyways, the burn that came after the beach is yet to be pictured as well as the mermaid sand sculpture thing the students made. Oh I know, you can hardly wait.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment