Monday, January 12, 2009

Rain day etc.

So I'm told that it is my turn to update the blog. So here we go. This weekend I (Dustin) had the opportunity to meet and hear a few of the canon reps and a professional landscape photographer Jennifer Wu speak and share her insights.  She spoke a lot about how the best light comes before and after the storms move in and wouldn't you know it Sunday a storm rolled in and i got to try some of the things she spoke about.  It was kind of funny we (all the photo students) where the only ones out in garbage bags trying to get shots.  Sorry I can't show you right know but i hope to get some up soon.  Anyway classes are great and they have a great skate night on tuesday nights so life is all good.

Mahalo!(which means thank-you in Hawai'ian - we don't know what bye means so this will have to do)
The link to my flickr site is attached to this posts' title, so click on the title to go to the site.  This site has a few and will have more pics that I've taken.  Unfortunately my pics are too big right now to be uploaded directly on the blog. 

No comments: