So everyone, I mean everyone, wants to know what my haircut looks like - I still don't have a picture so I will have to describe it. It's short, it's dark because most my blonde was cut off and it's short, oh, I said that already, we'll it's different and if anyone knows what my hair looked like in grade 9, that's pretty darn close. Not to say that it looks just as bad because well that was in the 90's and we had really bad style back then and I'm not pulling it back with two little butterfly clips - one on each side of my forehead.
To say the more positive aspect, I'm happy that it's short because it was starting to get bloody hot but it's a bit of a shock still and I don't have bangs to comfort me....yet....
Good luck finding pictures of me...one of my students wanted to take pics of me today but instead she took a video because I didn't sit still long enough for her to take the pic. So now she has a video, great, of me and my puffer-fish face.
3 comments:
cherry...
your husband is in a photography school, i'm sure we could get a solid headshot of you to show of the new do... whatdyathink?
jim baker
Dont know if you got my message. This is ervin k. Let me know if you got it> Im on sharons computer if your freeked out about the email address.
Ervin, Not sure if you'll get this but I didn't get your email address because it was just left as a comment on my blog - so the identity doesn't show...if you want to email me that would be great!
I know you are probably just figuring the computer out but I would love to hear from you!
cherry_pit@hotmail.com/dustinandcherry@gmail.com
Post a Comment