Crunch time.
I really am bothered by this compound word (thank you) but it's true - that time is here.
Dustin is cramming a bit - well, everyone is, it's just that time. SOP students are fixing and re-fixing photos, trying to print them (8x10's and larger) and then matt them for the final project. Along with that, they are supposed to fill up a large table display board with more print-outs for the exhibit. It's crazy!
I am doing a few different things. I'm trying to make a dvd with photos and videos of the ESL quarter. Along with that, I have to cram 2 units and a quiz into the next week with the final test and a love feast to prepare. It's a bit crazy but I'm glad it hasn't been like that this whole quarter - cause it will be that way all next quarter, I'm guessing.
Anyways, got to go - I'm off to write a few SOP bio's (hopefully Dennis doesn't read this post) but I'm getting some money out of the deal...wooohooo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment