Wednesday, March 11
Well, it's Juanita's Birthday...sorry Jenna, I didn't announce yours on here but Jenna's was the 10th for everyone to know.
I wish I was home getting in on the birthday action - seems like this time of year was popular for giving birth because we are celebrating 3 birthdays in this time just in my ESL class. Wierd.
Well, spring does bring new growth I guess.
Today, I had a lazier day teaching in the morning and then helped tape our students doing small skits about a restaurant date. Super funny, turns out they really can do great things when they set their minds to it.
The afternoon was filled with watching, helping and getting in on photo shoots. It turned out to be a great day - super sunny and crazy hot which was a great break to the raining weather. The shoots kind of ran into dinner, so we ate it out on the shoot and then it got into the evening. Around 8pm we came in and I was dead. I hadn't really even done anything - besides holding up the lights and watching but man, that Hawaiian sun gets you. So I went to bed around 9:30pm...gosh. No, that is not normal but man, I was wiped. Anyways, not sure why I shared that but that was my day.
Oh Dustin was gone to Hilo all day so perhaps that's why I thought I would share about my day because it was a little different than normal...no Dustin.
No comments:
Post a Comment