Well, sometimes life brings a few twists and turns. It's quite funny to read my posts but turns out I have a problem - my attitude changes quite often and it's showing in the posts. One is happy, the other is sad and so on.
Today's twist happened actually yesterday. I lost or I don't know what happened but the slideshow that I had been working on for the past week, disappeared on our new mac. I transferred it over to burn it and something happened where it didn't work and then it was gone. It sounds a bit strange because I'm not explaining it as well as I could but I'm quite disappointed. I am now in the process of making a new slideshow knowing that it will take possibly another weekend to finish and then I hope that I can burn it on to dvds.
This wouldn't be that big if my family wasn't out here to visit. They came on wednesday and every day since then life here has been busy and crazy. We thought most of it would be over by the time they arrived but there were a few changes in the plan.
So I'm just trying to get through it - not knowing why these things happened but trying desperately to just persevere. I feel quite vulnerable though, and every little glitch now kind of sets me off so I'm really hoping that tonight - Dustin's Exhibition - goes well and we all can enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment