Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oh Easter!!

I forgot about what day it is.  We were kind of in the mood this whole weekend with no classes on Friday and events on saturday as well.  This evening though is the big Easter dinner.  We're having ham and all the fixings they say.  This morning though was a bit of a disappointment - they had hot cross buns but they were like fruitcake at christmas time - not like any paska I've ever seen.  Thinking about all the events though this weekend and our minds have been focused on what Christ has done for us.  Amidst my complaints, I still realize that the things that happen in our life will never compare to what Christ did for us on that day.  And we are so thankful that he saved us....so hopefully the dinners went down well but that the reminder stays with you long after the food has been....well, you know....

No comments: