Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Meh

So this is how I feel today...

You know, sometimes you just feel really blah...

Today was strange.  I didn't want to be here.  I don't know why, I didn't want to go to meetings, I wanted to teach but after that I just wanted to go home and sleep...super tired, but I don't know why.  I wasn't in much of a good attitude either.  Turns out we are having to leave this wonderful homey feeling on monday...the 11th...and I'm not excited about going back to the depressing, loud, cockroachy place, how selfish, huh.

Well, I don't know, I think I just don't want to clean and go back to a place after seeing what we could have...but yet couldn't.  Anyways, I'm over it.  I'm hanging out with Maybe and just laying low and tomorrow will be a new day.  I just have to make it that way.  I would love to be home though...I think though what I really want to do is see .... guess it.... Maya, my little niece...who knows, maybe I need to get a kid....ha.....funny....

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Probably 3 or 4 kids would do the trick =). But if it makes you feel better, we got a bit of snow out here today.