Tuesday, May 12, 2009

EWWWW!!!

oh my gosh - totally saw the biggest spider that I've ever seen...I mean at least in Hawaii.  Like it looked like a crazy african spider...like what Boyes has seen in Zambia.  It crawled along the floor from the door and onto the baseboard.  I just was like..where did that come from?  It's fast.  I should have killed it but it was bigger than the width of my sandal.  Then of course, Maybe came along and saw it on the wall so she tried to hit it.  It ran up the wall and onto the roof.  I thought, oh maybe it will stay there till Dustin comes home (he's at skatenight). Yeah, maybe was whimpering and jumping and scared it to the other side of the wall, the kitchen where I was making brownies.  Not cool.  So it hid behind a decoration on the wall and now...we can't find it!  Maybe thinks its behind the fridge or a moveable cupboard but I'm not about to move anything to see it.  I got out the flashlight and looked (at a distance) but couldn't find anything.  I'm sure I'll find it in something or on my face during the night or something (at least that's where my mind goes).  Maybe's just been whining and its been giving me chills, seriously, so I had to write and tell someone.  I am such a wuss!

No comments: