Well big news today was that we got an apartment - its quite nice and we'll have to get a virtual tour on our blog sometime. The bad thing is though, it might have cockroaches and i've never really met a cockroach and in Fes things were too cold to have them but with 20 degree weather, they get them I guess. The other cool thing though, is that dustin and I found a square where the skateboarders roam so we'll have to go check that out tomorrow...oh and we might head to Marjane tomorrow which is a very large store, like Walmart, with absolutely everything in it you could possibly want. Just to tell you all - we paid in full for our apartment and it was actually $1500 which I thought was quite a lot but I guess with some furnishings its quite normal. George says that prices aren't as expensive here as Fes but they seem to be more - guess we'll find out in the end. Just wanted to keep you all up to date - we are still looking for some support as we continue to stay here because we are around the $2000 mark with supporter funds - hope to get around $3000. Thank you all so much - hey, leave some comments and write us - we want to hear from you all.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GUYS!!!!
Adrian and I love you! SO MUCH!
We were are the folks last night, and Mandy and Gayne came over, and had some din-din... we missed you!
But are praying for you - and know that this is going to be SO FUN, and challenging, and a gift!
So good to hear from you.
And Cockroaches!?!?!?!? ACK!
kay, have fun. gotta jet - but I will continue to randomnly post on here so you know that I love you both, and we think of you! Yay!
and we are praying for the money thing to... I wish Adrian and I were abnormally LOADED!!!! he he...
love you!
mariajane.
Hey guys! So glad to hear that you made it there alright! Wow crazy connections and such. Thinking of you both on the other side...or half side...you know, of the world that is!
Miss you both..our house is lonely.
Love Juanita
I love guys so much from what i read and can understand things are good over there. Dustin i flippin miss you, im looking forward to your retuern. Good talks to be had. theres been some fantastic topics that came up in school and in life that are just fantastic to disect like only we can lol. I feel like there is alot of information to give you two about school and such here but i wont. Ill wait till your home. id love to hear more specific's on how life is over there but then again i very much understand how crazy life can get so for now. i love you two lots and miss ya! oh and the cockroaches thing ew!
Post a Comment