Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Aleve -eate your pain

So did I tell you that the first time we went to Wal-mart we bought aleve.  Oh the luxury of buying canadian illegal drugs freely in the states.   

Just kidding, it's not really a drug, well, I guess it is but it's not illegal in Canada - not to alarm all those aleve lovers.  We, canadians, just need a prescription to get it but really its just a very strong headache killer.  Perhaps you could get addicted but really, it's quite the miracle worker.  I just used the first one today - well, the night that we got it I started handing it out to dust's leader, jim.  He was having really bad back pains so I ended up giving quite a number to him over the days - yes mom, they were spread out - only one a day, I made sure of it.  But anyways, I just remembered today as I was popping that little blue pill how wonderful some pills are - like those that help you of course.  Oh the comfort I am in right now....awwww.....

No comments: