Oh my gosh, sometimes I just can't keep up. It's already Sunday night, gosh.
Well, this weekend was a bit of a blur slash lazy weekend. The SOP had to work in the kitchen so that left me doing a lot of sleeping, reading and sitting around. Saturday, we headed to Borders again but this time I brought my own book - I was really into this one book from the ywam library so I read that there at a bookstore - not sure if that's legal but I was really at a good part. That evening a few of us girls watched "Penelope" a very cute fairy tale movie but I think the best part about that movie was the cute 'fawn' guy in it...(if you remember the guy from the lion, the witch and the wardrobe)
Today we slept like on and off all day - I read a ton of my book, cleaned up a little and bummed around some more. I sent out the February letter - for all you guys to read, hopefully it's an ok read.
Other than that, I don't know what to say right now. Been frying my brain in the sun and reading all day, there isn't much left up there.
Also, the most disappointing thing in my weekend was when Ruth told me that our big bachelor finale party was postponed till wednesday instead of monday because of SOP parties and other things. So call me pathetic but that gives you a bit of perspective on how lazy and uneventful the weekend really was.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be amped and ready to write a few more things to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment