Just wanted to tell everyone that Netflix is so cool. Unfortunately its only in the US, I believe but we have been able to watch so many movies through that.
A couple good ones are:
"World's Fastest Indian" - It's about an old guy with a passion for Indian Motorcycles.
"Changeling" - Sad but very satisfying
I know that these have been out for awhile - but we've been 'deprived' for the last 5 months.
Also, to do with hobby stuff - -- I'm extremely jealous of those people that are going to the Coldplay concert and have settled with listening to 'Wakey!Wakey!' and 'Shiny Toy Guns' along with all my older favorites.
Oh and I've been making cards again - we did a mass amount in Morocco that we thought were cool and now I'm doing something similar again - thanks to the ex-con, Martha Stewart.
No comments:
Post a Comment