Today started kind of reckless - I mean, that's how I felt. I wasn't prepared for my class because things came up in worship that changed all plans I did have. That continued throughout the day and I tried to keep a grip on it. I got together what I could and it just kept falling apart - nothing was getting done and the day just seemed like a waste. Then we went to be 'sent-off' by the staff in our staff meeting and that was encouraging. (We actually met a couple that is working in France and their main goal is getting people down in morocco and other north african countries, which is great) Anyways, after the meeting I was told that the rest of our week would be all fun and no studying - our test would be cancelled, I would have only 1 more hour this week to teach officially and I had to then drive a 15-passenger van around the island for 2 days. Yeah, not that exciting, at least for me and my day. Well, I cried a bit - I'm just a bit done....I don't want to quit but it feels like the work that I want to do, I can't and what I do do isn't worth much. (This is mostly due to the leadership this quarter.) So I got up and printed out one thing I really wanted to complete - on a working printer. I got a bit more energy because of this and then spent some time by myself - who knew that singing with music bring so much relief.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
June 2...wishing it was June 25
So the day has ended well. I got some new fonts for a little design I'm getting done, hopefully, and I'm more excited about it then I originally was. So maybe this is a lesson - God brings a rainbow after the storm....ha...or maybe something not as harsh. But thank you God...
Posted by
dustin and cherry
at
10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment